A new electrostatic disinfection process is being used by the nation’s three largest airlines. The EvaClean Infection Prevention System developed by EarthSafe Chemical Alternatives includes: handheld and backpack Protexus Electrostatic Sprayers: PurTabs and PUR:ONE hospital-grade EPA registered disinfectant tablets effective against coronavirus yet safe for people and environment; best practices for cleaning protocols; training processes; and monitoring programs to achieve maximum safety and efficacy.
- MGM Resorts Announces Expanded Hours for Several Properties
- Employee Concerns About Workplace Safety Continue to Rise Despite Increased Focus on Cleaning and Disinfection and Vaccine Availability
- Health & Safety
- Windstar Ups Tech Game To Stop COVID-19 Spread
- Electrostatic disinfectant sprayers implemented at TCMH
- Coronavirus Cleaning: ‘Ghostbusters’-Like Electrostatic Disinfection In Homes Is Big Business These Days