Make no mistake—killing the virus that has killed a million people world-wide is the priority. But scientists say long-term effects of one chemical used by several airlines, including the three biggest U.S. carriers, aren’t well known, and multiple applications of it each day hasn’t been studied. The chemical is a quaternary ammonium compound. QACs, or quats, have been linked to lung damage and asthma.
- MGM Resorts Announces Expanded Hours for Several Properties
- Employee Concerns About Workplace Safety Continue to Rise Despite Increased Focus on Cleaning and Disinfection and Vaccine Availability
- Health & Safety
- Windstar Ups Tech Game To Stop COVID-19 Spread
- Electrostatic disinfectant sprayers implemented at TCMH
- Coronavirus Cleaning: ‘Ghostbusters’-Like Electrostatic Disinfection In Homes Is Big Business These Days