The Best Western Pembroke has taken a team approach to dealing with the pandemic. The building not only houses a hotel, but also a full-service restaurant, conference facilities, a pool, and a gym. Due to these many uses housed under one roof, the Best Western has had to be innovative and focus on guest and customer safety. The hotel has also purchased an Evaclean fogging machine to clean throughout the building and in all guest rooms.
- MGM Resorts Announces Expanded Hours for Several Properties
- Employee Concerns About Workplace Safety Continue to Rise Despite Increased Focus on Cleaning and Disinfection and Vaccine Availability
- Health & Safety
- Windstar Ups Tech Game To Stop COVID-19 Spread
- Electrostatic disinfectant sprayers implemented at TCMH
- Coronavirus Cleaning: ‘Ghostbusters’-Like Electrostatic Disinfection In Homes Is Big Business These Days