DEDHAM, MA —Dedham Public Schools are being proactive about addressing Coronavirus fears in the district as well as dealing with the spread of other viral infections. In a statement to the school community, the district said there has been an increased number of students with symptoms of influenza, as well as strep throat and GI viruses in February. There are no cases of Coronavirus.
- MGM Resorts Announces Expanded Hours for Several Properties
- Employee Concerns About Workplace Safety Continue to Rise Despite Increased Focus on Cleaning and Disinfection and Vaccine Availability
- Health & Safety
- Windstar Ups Tech Game To Stop COVID-19 Spread
- Electrostatic disinfectant sprayers implemented at TCMH
- Coronavirus Cleaning: ‘Ghostbusters’-Like Electrostatic Disinfection In Homes Is Big Business These Days