One innovative method being used to maintain the cleanliness of clubs and businesses is electrostatic sprayers developed by Braintree, Mass.-based EarthSafe. In May, the company’s new EvaClean Infection Prevention System made national news when Delta Air Lines announced it started sanitizing every flight at every Delta airport using electrostatic sprayers in an effort to raise the standards for airline cleanliness.
- MGM Resorts Announces Expanded Hours for Several Properties
- Employee Concerns About Workplace Safety Continue to Rise Despite Increased Focus on Cleaning and Disinfection and Vaccine Availability
- Health & Safety
- Windstar Ups Tech Game To Stop COVID-19 Spread
- Electrostatic disinfectant sprayers implemented at TCMH
- Coronavirus Cleaning: ‘Ghostbusters’-Like Electrostatic Disinfection In Homes Is Big Business These Days