For the disinfecting, custodial staff will be using EPA-rate virucides as general cleaners. After school hours, the custodial staff will also use electrostatic sprayers on surfaces including desk and countertops, doorknobs, keyboards and faucet handles. The electrostatic charge of the sprayers is touted as “allowing the droplets to attract to surfaces rather than float in the air,” according to their manufacturer, EvaClean.
- MGM Resorts Announces Expanded Hours for Several Properties
- Employee Concerns About Workplace Safety Continue to Rise Despite Increased Focus on Cleaning and Disinfection and Vaccine Availability
- Health & Safety
- Windstar Ups Tech Game To Stop COVID-19 Spread
- Electrostatic disinfectant sprayers implemented at TCMH
- Coronavirus Cleaning: ‘Ghostbusters’-Like Electrostatic Disinfection In Homes Is Big Business These Days